KinderPharm works exclusively in children’s medicine, collaboratively partnering with pharmaceutical organizations to advance innovate pediatric products through all stages of the development process. We understand the ethics of care for this vulnerable population and have wide experience of pediatric trial design and execution. As a result we can ensure that the young participants benefit from medical progress without being exposed to unnecessary risks.
KinderPharm is a clinical stage, specialty pharmaceutical company focusing exclusively on pediatric drug development providing expert and focused resources.
- Clinical, technical and regulatory expertise to address the international regulatory, legal and strategic complexities of pediatric clinical development
- Deep experience in conducting rare disease clinical trials, including proven ability to access hard-to-find patient populations
- Established connections with sites and investigators
- The only complete pediatrics clinical trial solution bolstered with advanced pharmacometric modeling and clinical trial simulation technologies, such as Pharmacokinetic Data Analysis, PK/PD Modeling (WinNonLin), Physiologically Based PK (PBPK) Modeling (PKSim) and Population PK Analysis (NONMEM) to facilitate efficient pediatric trial design and minimize patient numbers
- Pediatric formulation and juvenile toxicology expertise
- Operational consistency, quality and data integrity throughout the clinical development process